where can i get a lift for..... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > where can i get a lift for.....

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 10-21-2001, 05:37 PM   #1
BlackDragon

where can i get a lift for.....

where can i get a lift for an 89 wagoneer? i want a body lift, and a suspension lift. i have searched, but cannot find one. is there another model that i could use that would bolt up correctly? anyone have any info

BlackDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2001, 05:49 PM   #2
skyj35

If you can find a lift for a 70's or 80's full size cherokee chief, it will also fit. I do not know of any place offhand, but there has to be places on the net that specifically cater to that type of jeep. Someone in my town has a wagoneer on 33's, so I know they are made. I would look online for pages of peoples' personal wagoneers and just look what type of lift they used, then call the company for pricing. Happy hunting.
35" Boggers
4.56's w/ lockers
skyj35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2001, 11:13 PM   #3
kegmaster
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Rustysoffroad.com sells one, i'm pretty sure. Check it out, his products are good.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.