Where to buy: Savero M/T Tires - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Where to buy: Savero M/T Tires

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!Ruffstuff's Monster Shock Brackets!

Unread 08-31-2004, 09:44 PM   #1
Matusel3
1977 CJ5 

Where to buy: Savero M/T Tires

When I bought my JEEP it had 33x12.5 Savero M/T tires on it. I'd like to purchase a full size spare for the jeep at this time and I was wondering if anyone knows of a store that carries or can order GT Radial tires. I'd also need an American Racing Outlaw2 rim. If anyone knows what it would cost me approximately I'd appreciate that as well so I can figure out what I'd need to go pick up this full size spare. Thanks!

~Matt
1991 Jeep Wrangler

Matusel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2004, 08:43 AM   #2
Texas ZJ1
Jeep Jedi Master

1994 ZJ 

You got to be kidding me. I thought I was the only one in the world running those.

I bought mine from Kramer Goodyear in the Norfolk Va area.

Hunter

I just called them and they no longer have them in stock so.....

94 5.9 Laredo 6.5 RE lift with 35 Maxxis Bighorns
and 33 Bridgestone Duelers
Detroit and true trac
Red Jeep Club Member
REDNECK JCM
Texas Jeep Owner #6
USN Jeep Club #4
http://www.kevinsoffroad.com/

For your performance needs:

kolak@kolakperformance.com
Texas ZJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2004, 02:20 PM   #3
93Sahara

Call around to your local tire shops someone will probably carry the GT radial line, I had the Savero ATs and got them from just a small tire shop.
04 Pontiac Vibe ---Hers
93Sahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2004, 09:58 PM   #4
Matusel3
1977 CJ5 

Well I called F&F Tire World and the guy said he could order one no problem. In 2-3 days it will be in my hands. I have no complaints at all about the tires. They're nice looking and the tread is lasting quite nicely. The guy who bought them said he did so because the tread pattern was the same as the BF Goodrich M/T and they were 50.00 less per tire. I can get the Savero for 128, or the Goodrich for 178. I'm sure there are better prices out there, but this is what I (just your average tire customer) can get. The rim they wanted 80.00 for which is easy to swing. Thanks for the help everyone, much appreciated.
Matusel3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.