Wheel Spacers-Beware!! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Wheel Spacers-Beware!!

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 05-16-2013, 11:49 PM   #31
jimk403
Age and experience
2009 JK Wrangler 

"Nothing is a five minute job"
No lie, just ask my wife. Every time I work on the JK it takes 5 times longer than what I tell her it will.
We have been running spacers for +/- 50K, so far without issue. I installed them with red thread lock at 100 ftlbs. Every 5k, I rotate the tires and check the spacers to 90 ftlbs. So far, so good.

Unread 05-21-2013, 07:15 PM   #32
Spud100
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I've been running RC spacers with no problems. I re check torque when I rotate tires and have never had a problem with even one nut. With all the problems this country has, unbelievable law makers have nothing better to do than write wheel spacer laws. By the way, that fender flare held up well even though the wheel flew off!
Spud100 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.