Wheel Spacers? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Wheel Spacers?

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.850" LED Light Bar with Overhead Mounting Brackets $69

Unread 05-04-2013, 03:41 PM   #1
Scooter1812

Wheel Spacers?

I just got a 2013 Jeep JK 2dr and I put Sahara wheels and tires on it. It looks good but another Jeep friend told me to put wheel spacers on. I like the look of spacers but is there a down side to putting them on, like wheel bearing damage or brake issues???

Thanks for the help guys....

Scott

Scooter1812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2013, 07:23 PM   #2
FunkyJeepz
2004 LJ Wrangler 

There's no problem with them but you could just sell your old wheels and get wheels with proper backspacing. But if no, I've got spidertrax 1.25"s on my jeep and it works fine, just make sure you know about your tire coverage laws.
FunkyJeepz is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.