Wheel ideas?? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Wheel ideas??

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-road

Unread 01-11-2014, 09:10 AM   #16
89yjtahiti
1989 YJ Wrangler 

go on pro comp wheels, or ion wheels, or MT wheels, those are the nicest on jeep.... personal opinion

89yjtahiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2014, 02:14 PM   #17
BobKnake
Betty Blue "97"

1997 TJ Wrangler 

on the patriot blue... I would have said the only way to go is alum. But after seeing the black wheels, I think they look good too...
But me, personally... I prefer the alumn rims. I am in the process of changing my stock wheels to shiny alumn rims and larger tires. I just put new 235s on my 15x7 oem steel wheels, but it just isn't the LOOK i want (when I bought this jeep it had rusty 15x8 w/ 31x10.50x15 - like that...).

I think part of it is shine and part of it is... the tires are too small.
So, now... I'll be changing my tires out and buying 5 new alumn wheels. Good thing they manager at my local tire store are friends. She's working on getting me a better deal with the rim distributor. I'll know more tomorrow.

So, at least at my house... Patriot Blue ='s Shiny Alumn Wheels

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.