Walmart price match Tire rack? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Walmart price match Tire rack?

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 03-21-2007, 04:45 PM   #1
FanAholic
2007 MK Compass 

Walmart price match Tire rack?

Does anyone know if walmart will price match a tire on tirerack.com if i print the page out with the product and price and bring it in when i get tires?

Unread 03-21-2007, 05:04 PM   #2
mike_dippert
hodophobic

2005 LJ Wrangler 

usually stores will only honor prices of other stores, with retail locations
JF taught me that the 2.5L, Ax-5 and D35 together are so powerful that angels weep when I shift into 4LO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
The only thing a bicycle inner tube is good for, is tying a knot in the end of when you run out of condoms.
mike_dippert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2007, 05:08 PM   #3
FanAholic
2007 MK Compass 

Thats what I was thinking, i guess they would price match 4wheelparts but ill take the other up there and see if i can get something done.
Unread 03-21-2007, 05:14 PM   #4
newcaddy4j

I tried to get a local chain tire place to match tirerack. They pretty much told me that after shipping, mounting and balancing it would be the same. And it was. I agree that a place like walmart may do it if its an actual location and not an online vendor.

Keep it Real Ol' XJ and TJ

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
newcaddy4j is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2007, 05:46 PM   #5
FanAholic
2007 MK Compass 

Thing is I actually work in the tire lube express at walmart untill I go to basic, Ill save 20 bucks total if they match 4 wheel parts, and ill save 40 if they match tire rack. The worse thing they could tell me Is no, but since I work there I might get something done.
Im gonna stick with walmart though bc like I said, Im already in the AirForce just havent gone to basic and there are more walmarts in the united states than any other store, so i wont have a problem finding one for rotations/warranty etc.
Unread 03-21-2007, 06:06 PM   #6
R. Potts
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanAholic
Thing is I actually work in the tire lube express at walmart untill I go to basic, Ill save 20 bucks total if they match 4 wheel parts, and ill save 40 if they match tire rack. The worse thing they could tell me Is no, but since I work there I might get something done.
Im gonna stick with walmart though bc like I said, Im already in the AirForce just havent gone to basic and there are more walmarts in the united states than any other store, so i wont have a problem finding one for rotations/warranty etc.
Plus since you work there, shouldn't you get some type of discount?
Unread 03-21-2007, 06:09 PM   #7
FanAholic
2007 MK Compass 

Yeah its 10% and im by no means saying walmart prices are high, with my discount I had all the local places beat by at least 100 bucks, but I would like to save as much as I can.
Unread 04-04-2013, 06:09 PM   #8
mtngyz1

don't bet on it. Just tried to get 255 75 17s from walmart at the price of tirerack. they played the shipping card. What would happen if I could get the tires and not pay the shipping.. Walmart danced around that one even though store to store shipping is supposedly free... Walmart cost is 230 .. tirerack 217. If you separate the shipping question, you will find that the local chains charge you for shipping no matter what.
mtngyz1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.