Wal mart tire?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Wal mart tire??

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!The Ruffstuff 9" Disc Brake brackets!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 02-14-2003, 08:42 PM   #1
02JEEP
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Wal mart tire??

Super Sport HT
Size: 35X12.50R15
$118.96 each

has anyone ran these tires they have them at wal-mart the tread looks pretty aggresive??

Also, has anyone ever heard of BFG LAnd Terrains?? I'm thinking of puttin them on the wifes blazer they're decent looking tires just a little less aggressive than the A/T KO's thanks for any input

Unread 02-17-2003, 12:37 PM   #2
GREGDOG95YJ

stay away from those walmart supersport ht tire they have toilet paper thin sidwalls. a friend of mine tore a sidewall driving over a curb to get in his back yard. it you want a cheap mud terrain get a kumho road venture mt tirerack

tirerack has them for $116 plus shipping.

"just like all addicts my need to satisfy my addiction far exceeds my wallet!!"
GREGDOG95YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2003, 09:15 PM   #3
93jeepyj2.5

If you're wanting to buy tires at Walmart then go for some MT/R's. You can get the for a few more dollars a tire.

-Heath

03 TJ Sport.....31" MT/R's on MT Classic II's
93jeepyj2.5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-18-2003, 06:16 PM   #4
dcain
2008 JK Wrangler 

I used to work for them in management. I would rather have a bunch of gorrillas putting on my tires or changing my oil than the bunch of knuckleheads that under me. Some shops are much better than others 7 dollar an hour pay gets 7 dollar an hour work. As for the land terrains the are the same tires that used to be labled trail t/a the tire before the long trail t/a it is a good tire.
dcain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.