Wal mart tire?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Wal mart tire??

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 02-14-2003, 08:42 PM   #1
02JEEP
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Wal mart tire??

Super Sport HT
Size: 35X12.50R15
$118.96 each

has anyone ran these tires they have them at wal-mart the tread looks pretty aggresive??

Also, has anyone ever heard of BFG LAnd Terrains?? I'm thinking of puttin them on the wifes blazer they're decent looking tires just a little less aggressive than the A/T KO's thanks for any input

Jeep in a Box-Used Jeep Parts
https://www.facebook.com/jeepinabox
02JEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2003, 12:37 PM   #2
GREGDOG95YJ

stay away from those walmart supersport ht tire they have toilet paper thin sidwalls. a friend of mine tore a sidewall driving over a curb to get in his back yard. it you want a cheap mud terrain get a kumho road venture mt tirerack

tirerack has them for $116 plus shipping.

"just like all addicts my need to satisfy my addiction far exceeds my wallet!!"
GREGDOG95YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2003, 09:15 PM   #3
93jeepyj2.5

If you're wanting to buy tires at Walmart then go for some MT/R's. You can get the for a few more dollars a tire.

-Heath

03 TJ Sport.....31" MT/R's on MT Classic II's
93jeepyj2.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2003, 06:16 PM   #4
dcain
2008 JK Wrangler 

I used to work for them in management. I would rather have a bunch of gorrillas putting on my tires or changing my oil than the bunch of knuckleheads that under me. Some shops are much better than others 7 dollar an hour pay gets 7 dollar an hour work. As for the land terrains the are the same tires that used to be labled trail t/a the tire before the long trail t/a it is a good tire.
dcain is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.