versus! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > versus!

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 06-08-2013, 09:18 AM   #1
jafjap
2002 TJ Wrangler 

versus!

So im torn between two different tires the Falken Wildpeak AT's and the BF Goodrich all-terrain T/A KO's. Ive found them for roughly the same prices which one is the better tire?

jafjap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2013, 10:30 AM   #2
mschi772
Web Wheeler

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Hard to say without knowing what you want to do with them (i.e. what kind of driving/terrain they'll see).
mschi772 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2013, 10:51 AM   #3
jafjap
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Nothing crazy i dont plan on doing a ton of offroading but i like to have the ability too. Primarily hwy driving though
jafjap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2013, 11:51 AM   #4
Charley3
Web Wheeler
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I don't know anything about Falken Wildpeak AT, except that I've read some good user reviews.

Here is a thread about ATs in general.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f15/n...e-one-1527835/

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.