Ultra type 50/51's performance - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Ultra type 50/51's performance

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-03-2010, 01:47 PM   #1
Kodiak17
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Ultra type 50/51's performance

I bought my jeep with these rims already on. I've read great comments on the manufacturer but havent found anything exactly on the rim.. Like can they hold up to moderate off-roading?

My build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/thor-dd-weekend-warrior-1348534/
Kodiak17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #2
Gary2
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I am not really hard on my TJ but I have had the 50/51 for a few years. I like the fact they are clear coated and an alloy so they don't rust so they are pretty much maintenance free and not flashy . I painted the center caps black to change the looks slightly as the middle part of the wheel reflect the black so it adds depth to the look of the wheel . To many black wheels in use these days and I didn't want mine to look like a million other Jeeps and don't really do anything to make a wheel a sacrificial part .
Gary2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.