Treadwright 5 for price of 4 sale. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Treadwright 5 for price of 4 sale.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 09-14-2013, 04:11 PM   #1
Indy

Treadwright 5 for price of 4 sale.

I ordered tires for my newest trail beater today, quick google found the sale. The end date is listed as the 2nd but it went through for me. You just need 5 of the same size in the order.

Coupon code is fifthfree.

4 "new" 31's was $412.

Never underestimate the power of stupid.
Indy is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2013, 06:29 PM   #2
TurboGoKart
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Sweet! Apparently they discontinued their 33x12.50x15's.
TurboGoKart is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2013, 06:33 PM   #3
ParaRigger
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboGoKart
Sweet! Apparently they discontinued their 33x12.50x15's.
I emailed and asked about the 33s. Said their mold was broke and hard to get carcasses, so they won't be doing them. Bummer.
ParaRigger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2013, 06:44 PM   #4
TurboGoKart
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Dang! Oh well. I've heard mixed reviews anyways on using retreads especially for DD use.

Thanks for the info! :thumbs up:
Unread 09-19-2013, 08:36 AM   #5
idiot magnet
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I've been using them for the past 8 years without any issues. They ride great on road and perform great off roading. I use the guard dog mtr look a like and my next set will be from them. DD and they balance well and wear great.
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Indyorv.com[/FONT][/FONT]
idiot magnet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-19-2013, 09:44 PM   #6
TurboGoKart
2005 TJ Wrangler 

What size are you running?
Unread 09-21-2013, 08:11 PM   #7
flcracker
1992 YJ Wrangler 

The only 31's they have right now are the "non bead-to-bead" tires.... do they do anything to the sidewalls or have mismatched lettering on them??

My Jeep is possessed with the goal of making me lose my religion....
flcracker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2013, 10:58 PM   #8
Indy

Interestingly enough, they showed up today. I,ordered the original type that is just the new tread with the original sidewalls. Ive had them in the past, they would make sure the brand was the same but you might end up with a different model on the sidewall if they didnt have enough of the exact same tire. The bead to bead thing was new to me, didnt know they were doing it until i orderd. Anyway the just tread type were on clearance but what they sent was the bead to bead. So i got the 'new' style for the old clearance price, plus a free 5th tire. Yay! They are 31 10.50 in case you want to gamble on getting the same deal.

I just started pulling the engine apart for a head gasket so it will be a bit before the road test, but they sure look good.

Never underestimate the power of stupid.
Indy is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.