Tread Wright TreadWright tire report / review - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Tread Wright TreadWright tire report / review

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 12-05-2010, 12:17 PM   #16
Mike_Motorbike
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Dude!!

Dude I have posted tons of pics of all my upgrades.
Click on my profile and look at my threads....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2GPS4ME View Post
Do you have any pictures of your setup?

Unread 04-28-2012, 11:10 AM   #17
Mike_Motorbike
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Update.....

Well I got a side puncher . the TW's run big so I couldn't just get a tire locally .... What size 31" or 32" ???

Hassle to send for a new one.

So I watched craigslist.org for a while and found "5" 33" Goodyear MTR's Old style one was actually new .
Four of them where mounted on Mickey Thompsons with the right back space and all.

For $500 total.

So the TW's are going on my new trailer project.......
Unread 07-15-2014, 12:35 PM   #18
1971hemicuda

I placed an order, and never received anything confirmation, any numbers, nothing. But they definitely took my money out. These are emails over a period of a month and a half. These, plus multiple phone calls. Horrible customer service. I deleted all names and emails.

Jun 13

to me

If you placed the order online , then money will be taken automatically from your account .
If you provide me with on order number i can look up the order.

Thanks,

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 1:59 PM, TreadWright Retread Tires <orders@treadwright.com> wrote:

I placed an order last week for a set of tires, and did not receive any confirmation. The money was taken out of my account, but have no receipt or confirmation. I called twice and left two message and have not been contacted back. I need to know if I will be receiving my tires or not. If not, I need the money put back into my account.

Jun 14

to
I placed the order, the money has been taken out, and I wasn't given any other information. When I clicked to confirm my order, the website took me back to the main page website.I've been checking my email and never received one yet, so there is absolutely no information I can give that Tread Wright should have given me. If you can use my full name and address to process the information, I can give that.

Jun 15

to me
Hello,

I do apologize for you not receive your confirmation. We were having some computer issues. I will make sure you receive your confirmation from one of my customer service representative tomorrow.

Thank you,

Office Manager
TreadWright Tires, LLC

Jun 16

Thank you very much for the assurance, you've been very helpful. TreadWright is a good company, things just tend to get a little scary when it comes to buying things from across the country. Again, thanks a lot.

Jun 20

I have not received a confirmation number or receipt for the tires I had purchased. You mentioned in the last email, " I will make sure you receive your confirmation from one of my customer service representative tomorrow.". Like I said before, the money was taken out of my account the day after purchase. I understand that TreadWright was having computer issues that day, but I am concerned that I will not receive my tires after the fact my money has been taken out. There is absolutely no information I can give you to look up the purchase, as I said in a previous email, when I clicked "confirmed purchase" it sent me back to the home page with no confirmation or a message saying it went through, though it still took money out the next day. The only information I can give you is my full name and address. If this cannot be done, please put my money back into my account.

Jun 24

I have yet to hear back from you about my purchase. The money was taken out on June 3, 2014 for the amount of $349.42 under my wife's name, If TreadWright cannot give me some kind of status on my tires, you need to put that money back into my account. If the money is not put back into my account, I will take higher actions on this issue,

Jul 8 (7 days ago)

to ,

I called about 2 weeks ago, and I talked to a man named Eric. He said that the tires I have ordered were not in stock and they had to come in first before they sent them. He said they would be sent out about a week from that day. He also said he would send me a confirmation email of my purchase, as well as a letter. I haven't received anything, and it has been 2 weeks since that call. He said the money was received for the tires. Please email me back, as the last few emails were not responded to. TreadWright is leaving me completely in the dark with my purchase and the money they have taken, not replying to emails, not delivery with confirmations that were initially suppose to take place, as well as after being told I will receive one by email and one by letter. I have literally been driving on a tire that has a big slice in the sidewall for way longer than I'm suppose to be. I would have bought locally and had the tires on months ago. It's been over a month since I made my order. If this email is NOT replied to by tomorrow (7/9/2014) with an official confirmation, I will have my credit card company pull the payment,

2:20 PM (3 minutes ago)

to
What is wrong with you? This is part of your job description, to respond to emails, isn't it? I have been emailing you since June 16th, explaining to you in full detail with courtesy and respect about my purchase, despite my frustration. You can guarantee this will be posted in all the reviews about TreadWright with the horrible, horrible service you and the company have provided. Not even once, including right after my purchase, did I ever get a confirmation number, tracking number and anything to assure me I was getting my tires, and yet the money was taken out of my account. Do your job, in the very least, email the customer back with something, anything, to reassure he isn't being screwed over.
1971hemicuda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
retread , tire , treadwright , review , report

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.