Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Tractor tires

87K views 54 replies 30 participants last post by  ODAMO 
#1 ·
Where do you buy tractor tires for a 15'' wheel?

Ive seen them on two jeeps around here now, and still cant find them on the internet!

#4 ·
You could get some Interco tires that will be as good in mud as a tractor tire, but still be legal to drive on the street, and work with your stock rims.

I'd suggest an Interco Narrow Super Swamper that's a 34 X 9.5 R15 or R16. It has 27/32 deep mud lugs.

That a street legal tractor tire made for a Wrangler with stock flares, stock wheels, and a bit of lift (and regearing). Narrow S.S. | Interco Tire

#5 ·
you do realize you can't go more than like 20mph with real tractor tires right? they are stupid for a daily driver, will be nearly impossible to balance, will handle absolutely horrible and are only good at one thing - digging through mud.

that said...tractor supply and farmer co-ops usually have them. you can find all sorts of places that sell them using google, just look for industrial tractor tires.

#6 ·
you do realize you can't go more than like 20mph with real tractor tires right? they are stupid for a daily driver, will be nearly impossible to balance, will handle absolutely horrible and are only good at one thing - digging through mud.

that said...tractor supply and farmer co-ops usually have them. you can find all sorts of places that sell them using google, just look for industrial tractor tires.
Do you think the Narrow Super Swamper would be better on road than a tractor tire? I'll bet it would. Mmm. This is the first time I've ever said that a Super Swamper would be the better choice for on road. :laugh:

#8 ·
If you are trying to find any tire like that and are having no luck, I would definitely recommend https://www.kenjones.com. I have been using them for years and they have easily tracked down some tires that I thought would never be found. I even had a 1983 Honda 50 dirtbike for my little boy and they found new tires for it inside 48 hours. Take a couple of minutes and write or call them, I bet you they come through for you.

#10 ·
that is the most retarted thing i have ever seen in my entire life..................... the worst part is that both those jeeps look like mine!! (except the tires of course) :laugh:

#13 ·
Swampers are fine on the road. Screw tractor tires.

I daily drive 40" bias LTBs.

I can't imagine those stupid tractor tires:laugh:

#20 ·
Never seen them at Tractor Supply. Those on the Grand Cherokee are rice cane tires. Some times for sale on E bay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.