Tires from Costco... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Tires from Costco...

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, Ba~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 08-22-2004, 09:13 PM   #1
MikeTheVike
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Tires from Costco...

I think I've read that people here have purchased tires from Costco, but when I go to the website, it can't find any tires at the size I want. I looked up 31x10.5/15 plus a few others...

MikeTheVike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2004, 09:14 PM   #2
Vacant Stare

I've noticed the same thing...costco is downright scientific about choosing what to carry...they're interested in high volume items only.
Vacant Stare is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2004, 09:24 AM   #3
BNovak

They will order anything for you if you go in to the actual store though.

Their website sucks.

--BN
Unread 08-23-2004, 12:01 PM   #4
his15153

The store will special order them for you. I got 32x11.5x15 BFG Mud terrains special order from them. Their BFG's are super cheap. It might just be the Costco near my house, but their service sux though. They refused to install the tires on my car, so I had to take them the rims (which were brand new, so they weren't on the car). Then they scuffed up my brand new rims putting on the tires. Just beware of that.
his15153 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2004, 12:30 PM   #5
MikeTheVike
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by his15153
The store will special order them for you. I got 32x11.5x15 BFG Mud terrains special order from them. Their BFG's are super cheap. It might just be the Costco near my house, but their service sux though. They refused to install the tires on my car, so I had to take them the rims (which were brand new, so they weren't on the car). Then they scuffed up my brand new rims putting on the tires. Just beware of that.

cool,thanks for the info. My buddy works at Costco, so I'm goign to call hi mand have him look it up for me
Unread 08-27-2004, 01:01 PM   #6
BigSkyYJ
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTheVike
cool,thanks for the info. My buddy works at Costco, so I'm goign to call hi mand have him look it up for me
While you're at it, mind checking on the same tire size, but in the A/T flavor?
BigSkyYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2004, 03:48 PM   #7
MikeTheVike
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSkyYJ
While you're at it, mind checking on the same tire size, but in the A/T flavor?
Yea, I'm going to go with A/T's also. We kept playing phone tag this week, and this weekend he is going out of town, but next week, I should have a price.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.