tires and backspacing - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > tires and backspacing

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 06-08-2013, 07:18 AM   #1
jafjap
2002 TJ Wrangler 

tires and backspacing

Ok guys I've got an 02 tj with the 2.5l engine and I'm wanting to do a 2 inch coil spacer lift kit, and run 32x11.5x15 tires, the question I'm having is with the wheels I want. I know the model and brand but its the sizes and back spacing I'm curious with and what would be the best fit. The options for the wheels I'm looking at a 15x8 with a 4 inch back spacing or a 15x8 with a 4.75 back spacing. Thanks again for the help everyone!

jafjap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2013, 04:14 PM   #2
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I also have 32x11.5x15 tires on 15x8 wheels. 4.75" bs is a little tight but it would work, but personally I'd go with the 4". Depends how tucked in you want? But 3/4" isn't much of a difference.

This picture is mine with 3.25" bs (note that I have Rubi flares that are an inch wider then stock TJ flares).

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.