Tires - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Tires

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #16
jmpowie
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdukes4 View Post
i think there's a reason for that, no?
yes they sell bfgoodrich at walmart thats a sign of a great tire lol

jmpowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2010, 01:39 PM   #17
NotURMailman
2005 TJ Wrangler 

The Pro-Comps have some pretty nice tread siping for snowy/wet/icy conditions. I have run them through two snowy winters and have been happy with them.

I drive on the right side, what's wrong with you?

Quote:
Be very careful with the wife mod. Uninstallation can be extremely expensive. Wife mods have been known to take the Jeep and all other mods during the uninstall process. Also, make sure you service your wife mod properly as often as humanly possible. Wife mods not properly serviced may malfunction or uninstall themselves at any time.
NotURMailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2010, 04:22 PM   #18
1998zj
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I liked the Procomp MT's but the sidewalls are paper thin and they cut very easy on rocks and roots. I cut one about a week after I bought them. I just patched the sidewall, stuck a tube in it and used it as a spare. I run Xterrains now and like them even more. I haven't decided what I will get when these are used up.
Unread 12-09-2010, 12:54 AM   #19
CB3
Web Wheeler
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by freckelman View Post
Going to purchase 33'' tires any opions? goodyear duratrac ,pro comp mud terrain,bf goodrich km2 looking for a tire for new england all year thanks.
33 X 10.5 R15 BFG KM2 with sipes added to center treads and inner half of each outer tread, or Dean SXT MT 33 X 9.5 R15 with more sipes added to center treads, or a tall narrow Trxus MT, if we can get Interco to make them.

See this thread about asking Interco to make tall narrow Trxus MT http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f15/t...aking-1126831/

P.S. - a BFG AT 33 X 9.5 R15 would be an excellent choice, as long as you don't need to drive on mud.

P.S.S. - if you have 16" wheels, then I recommend a Trxus MT 255/85R16, or Cooper ST 255/85R16 with more sipes added to center treads.
CB3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.