Tire Size with Lift and Spacers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Tire Size with Lift and Spacers

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 07-25-2012, 06:00 PM   #1
keggles

2006 WK 

Tire Size with Lift and Spacers

I have a 2006 WK 4.7 4x2 an it has a Rusty's 2" Budget Boost kit on it and am wanting to put the largest tire I can WITHOUT lifting anymore, cutting any wheel wells or body parts. I am going to be putting 1.5" Rough Country spacers on as well, but originally looking at it the P265/70/17 might hit the bolt on the UAC.

I guess what I am looking for is with a 2006 WK 4.7 4x2 w/2" suspension lift with 1.5" spacers; what is the largest Nitto Terra Grappler I can get under it with out rubbing ?

Thanks again you guys are awesome!

keggles is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.