Tire size help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Tire size help

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 10-11-2012, 11:14 PM   #1
Klay23
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Tire size help

Currently running 33/12.5r15s. BFg mud terrains. Only problem here is that 95% of my driving is on asphalt. 3 have maybe 50% tread left and one is about 90%. The rims are beginning to rust it looks like and I don't much like them. Looking at black Soft steel 8's, any issue with 32's look wise. PO had a 2" body lift and a 4" shackle lift installed from what I can tell. I also would like to cover up frame with side steps from the body lift. Current tires rub a little as well... Any pics, suggestions?

image.jpg  
Klay23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.