Tire Size - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Tire Size

Flowmaster Discount Code! Thank you JeepForum Members!!!!!Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Labor Day Sale!

Unread 07-05-2013, 10:17 AM   #1
RATIII
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Tire Size

I recently added a 2" BB on my 97 TJ. The 30x9.5x15s that I'm running look like baby tires now. I want to keep the stock rims, but I'm not sure what's the best size tire for it. I've looked throughout the forum for the answer but I'm probably not searching with the right keywords. Any suggestions?

RATIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013, 11:31 AM   #2
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

With a BB I've always run 31x10.5. You could sneak 32s but there are limited options ay that size (i think best are if you look at metric equivalent). Wouldn't go wider than 10.5 on the stock wheels unless you want to run spacers.
Unread 07-06-2013, 10:39 AM   #3
RATIII
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by biffgnar
With a BB I've always run 31x10.5. You could sneak 32s but there are limited options ay that size (i think best are if you look at metric equivalent). Wouldn't go wider than 10.5 on the stock wheels unless you want to run spacers.
I'm already running 1.5" spacers. Do you know a website that does standard to metric tire conversion? Thanks.
RATIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013, 10:48 AM   #4
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RATIII View Post

I'm already running 1.5" spacers. Do you know a website that does standard to metric tire conversion? Thanks.
Off the top of my head no, but there is this great thing out there called Google. It will find for you in less time than it took you to type the question here. Give it a try some time.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.