Tamer Tread in a 33X15 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Tamer Tread in a 33X15

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 10-12-2013, 11:23 AM   #1
3X4X4
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Tamer Tread in a 33X15

Is there a tire with load range C in a 15 inch wheel and a 33 inch diameter similar to the BFG Rugged terrain or Rugged Trail. I have the BFG AT in a 33X15X12.5 and want a second set of "street' tires and wheels.

The reason is, I need off road capability and the look but I am going to be taking the Jeep on several long road trips, aka, from Kansaw to Key West, from Kansaw to Alaska etc.

I want to stay with a 33 but would prefer a 10.5 section.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
J

2006 TJ Rubicon, Custom 4 inch lift with Currie Arms, TF springs, RS9000 shocks, TF High Steer Kit, TF ST Dual rate anti-rock, TF front track bar, Yellow Box speedo correction, Black Rock 15X10 Streetlock wheels with BFG AT 33X15X12.5 tires, Line-X tub, Bed Rug carpet, Tom Woods shaft, Spidershade, Savvy corner and rocker armor, Exogate.
3X4X4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2013, 11:33 AM   #2
1998zj
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I have made quite a few cross country trips with AT tires. I liked the Yokahama AT/S that I had on my Durango, and I had some Bridgestone AT Revo's that I liked on my ZJ.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.