staun beadlocks? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > staun beadlocks?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsEnd of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 07-02-2010, 03:29 PM   #1
GENERAL_DISARAY
1974 CJ5 

staun beadlocks?

im debating on getting the staun internal beadlocks vs rims. has anyone used them or heard about any problems?

GENERAL_DISARAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2010, 03:56 PM   #2
spinner

Are you still wondering? I'm running them. Just spotted your post. Short answer, I recommend them if you know someone who installs/services them or are willing to get a tire machine yourself. I love them now that I got past all that.

'74 CJ5 project
spinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2010, 06:52 PM   #3
2xs
2003 TJ Wrangler 

i had staz beadlocks for 5 years with no problems. bought different rims and stauns with a buddy thinking they would be just as good but after now 6 failures if the innertube i sold them and got rockmonsters back on order...they may work well at higher pressures, but didnt last for low pressure used in snow
2xs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2010, 03:19 AM   #4
GENERAL_DISARAY
1974 CJ5 

i appriciate all the great info. it seems if you can install them right they work great, but otherwise there very tempermental. im still undecieded, there a quater of the price of rims but the trick is to install them perfectly.
GENERAL_DISARAY is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beadlocks , wheels , staun

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.