Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Ravine rims

692 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Wheelin98TJ 
#1 ·
Hey guys, we have a 2000 TJ. I have a set of Ravine rims that the wife wants to plasti dip black and put on the jeep. Can I run a 33 x 12.50 on them? I will run a spacer on them if needed. If so, what width spacer do I need to run? I don't want it to look goofy but I don't want to rub when I turn either.

If these wont fit then how about a 33x10.50?

I will probably do a cheap budget lift for now ...unless she gives me the green light to do the 3.5 lift with new springs and shocks.. (it needs new shocks for a better ride anyway)..

Thanks!

#5 · (Edited)
Okay, I have been reading old threads...and have another question,

I am looking at picking up some Wild Country radial M/Ts. (they are about $180 each installed) installing the zone off road 2" coil spring spacer, using the Ravines I currently have and using a hub centric spacer. I was reading that I will need to install longer studs in the rear so the spacers will work? What size will I need and what size spacer will I have to use? I was going with the 1" spydertrax. I am guessing the hub centric will work fine with the factory Ravines?

#7 ·
Just to close up an open ended question, this is what I am ordering.

Zone 3" lift (it has new shocks and springs and should keep me from SYE)
RC 1.5" spacers
33x12.50-15s mounted on Ravines.

When its completed, I will post some pics of the install. Thanks for everyones input!

#8 ·
Just to close up an open ended question, this is what I am ordering.

Zone 3" lift (it has new shocks and springs and should keep me from SYE)
RC 1.5" spacers
33x12.50-15s mounted on Ravines.

When its completed, I will post some pics of the install. Thanks for everyones input!
Just the Zone 3" kit, or the Zone 4.25 combo kit?

I'd recommend the 4.25 combo kit for what you have planned with the 33" tires and hoping to get away without an SYE.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.