Pro Comp X MT2's / 7069's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Pro Comp X MT2's / 7069's

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 06-27-2013, 08:41 PM   #1
Bayview471
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Pro Comp X MT2's / 7069's

Bought the package deal from Quadratec with the MT2's already being mounted and balanced on the 7069 rims. They shipped them to my front door for $1100 and all I had to do was bolt them on. They rode perfect and even got rid of some front end wobble I was having. They look great and ride amazing. Perfect offroad in the sand and mud and great on road. They have very little hum for such an aggressive tire. They also have different backspacing than the original rims so they have a wider stance which looks awesome. Others have complained about these being out of round from the factory. The real problem I found was that the shops they used for balancing screwed up and left them unbalanced. Get them done right and you wont regret it! Highly recommended for looks and function.

Firefighter/EMT
Bayview471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2013, 09:21 AM   #2
jkwoffroad

size, lift?

I've been looking at them myself. Just curious what size you bought, amount of lift, Jeep model? pics?

I am considering 33 or 35". I have 03 Rubi with 2" BL, will be adding 2 or 3" budget susp lift. Mine is mostly a daily driver with some offroad on weekends.
jkwoffroad is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.