Price question for the guys that know - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Price question for the guys that know

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 08-15-2014, 03:48 PM   #1
teamudgp

Price question for the guys that know

Long story short... I had to salvage my Jeep because of an accident. 2 days before the accident I purchased a set of Firestone Destination ATs P235's. I was able to remove them and the wheels before she was taken away. Im looking to sell them online, but not sure what a fare price is.

The rims are grey alloy renegade from a 2005 liberty renegade and the spare is included, so total set of 5 new tires and rims. I have vested 800 in the tires, but not sure about the rims.

The rims are 16" x 7"

Thanks

teamudgp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2014, 02:49 AM   #2
SkeeterTZX
2000 TJ Wrangler 

put them on CL for $500
SkeeterTZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2014, 06:28 AM   #3
mschi772
Web Wheeler

1997 XJ Cherokee 

When advertising them for sale, it will be helpful for you to mention that they are 16x7 with 5.5" backspacing and a bolt pattern of 5x4.5 (5x114.3). They will fit on a YJ, TJ, XJ, ZJ, KJ, or KK. Your tires are about 30x9.25 and should fit any of the above models just fine without lift or trimming (MAYBE slight rubbing at full turn in an XJ or ZJ...maybe just because of the slightly deeper backspacing).
mschi772 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2014, 12:12 PM   #4
2jhanna
Web Wheeler
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Really depends on how fast you want to sell them and out of your way. If not in a big hurry, list them a little high, if they don't sell, you can always lower the price.

Also be open to splitting the tires wheels. Some buyers may want one and not the other.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.