Part number on Soft 8s? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Part number on Soft 8s?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-12-2014, 09:02 PM   #1
Tru2Chevy

1992 XJ Cherokee 

Part number on Soft 8s?

I have a set of 4 Soft 8s that I got in a trade for an extra set of WJ Silverblades that I had laying around. They are 15x8, pretty sure it's a 4" backspacing. I want to buy a 5th for a matching spare, but want to be sure I'm getting the same thing. I can't find a part number or any other identifiable marking on them anywhere - just one sticker:

Are these possibly some knock-off soft 8s, or does Cragar just not mark the wheels themselves at all?

- Justin

1996 Cherokee Classic - 3.5" lift / 31.0x10.5 Mastercraft Courser CTs / Warn XD9000i - Stripped for parts / junked :(

2004 Grand Cherokee Laredo - 4.7, bone stock - Wife's DD

NJ F-Body Owners Association
Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2014, 12:44 PM   #2
Tru2Chevy

1992 XJ Cherokee 

I guess no one has looked for a part number on their wheels before. I sent an email to Cragar asking them, I'll update the thread with their reply for anyone else who might find this in the future.

- Justin

1996 Cherokee Classic - 3.5" lift / 31.0x10.5 Mastercraft Courser CTs / Warn XD9000i - Stripped for parts / junked :(

Unread 08-10-2014, 04:55 PM   #3
Tru2Chevy

1992 XJ Cherokee 

Just to update, a rep from Cragar got back to me pretty quickly and confirmed that I was measuring the wheel correctly. He said that sticker is what they use on their Soft 8s, and also confirmed that they don't include a part number on the wheel anywhere.

- Justin

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.