oem jeep wheel id - the flatish steel satin black stockers. came as spares.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > oem jeep wheel id - the flatish steel satin black stockers. came as spares....

August special - FREE XJ Unibody stiffeners when you buy a~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!

Unread 11-28-2010, 05:22 AM   #1

oem jeep wheel id - the flatish steel satin black stockers. came as spares....

i got one with a mid 90s grand, and just found another floatin on cl

what are these called/what did they come with or on? they look to be the same as many that came on yjs, except the spokes are not scalloped

i ran the spare on one of my trucks for a while and just loved how it looked, so i want to build a set for the comanche i am getting.

666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2010, 09:56 PM   #2

bump, someone help me out iding these rims
Unread 11-29-2010, 07:50 PM   #3
Fireball
2009 JK Wrangler 

Here you go, check this site out:

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Rims, 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Wheels at OriginalWheels.com

Second to last rim on the page, yours appears to be the same rim, only painted black.

Hope this helps
Fireball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2010, 12:38 AM   #4

yeah, i JUST saw it in a thread as well where they are stated to have been produced only between 93 and 94, and are called the

"smooth steel 5 spoke" - http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/j...opedia-320730/

and the website you linked me to says 93 -95 grand cherokee

both of these, and a third i saw some years ago, are all the exact same shade of satin black.

does anyone have pics of these on a truck as they came from the factory? the satin ones? really curious what models and packages they came satin on, because i have NEVER seen another one mounted on any jeep, and i have been scanning cl regularly for a long time.

maybe they ended up on trucks in a certain region no where near where i live? (dc) but even then i scan trucks all over, and forums for years, never seen them on anything.
Unread 12-03-2010, 02:58 AM   #5

bump

Unread 12-05-2010, 07:06 AM   #6

bump

I am just going to bump this every day or so with strange jeep pics until someone responds
Unread 12-05-2010, 11:11 AM   #7
03GoldTJ
2003 TJ Wrangler 

That's the rat rod Jeep that jP Magazine was building that just kinda went away from their pages!
03GoldTJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.