Not your average "Who makes the best AT?" thread. This is an above average one! - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Not your average "Who makes the best AT?" thread. This is an above average one!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Reply
Unread 07-16-2013, 06:01 AM   #76
mschi772
Web Wheeler
 
mschi772's Avatar
1997 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Racine, WI
Posts: 2,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by 970001zj
you sir are wrong please stop spreading misinformation , the tires are designed to be able to hold that much air and it is because the extra load capacity of the tires depends on the extra air so it has everything to do with how much you should have in the tire

my zj is never loaded with that much crap and i dont tow so i keep them where they feel good and wear correctly

officially who says that , jeep ? the door ? because 225/75/16 was not offered stock

thank you in advance for not spreading b.s. like seeds
225/70r16 is listed as a stock size according to a search I did. The dimensions and volume of your size are insignificantly different from the stock size for which Jeep specifies 36 psi. If you want to split hairs down to an atomically small level, your tires have slightly more volume which means you'd need less pressure, but the difference is so small as to be completely insignificant. If you REALLY don't want to believe me, go ask the ZJ guys what pressure you should use, or wait for other tire guys to chime-in. Not sure why you're even getting all bent out of shape about it--37 is close enough. I'm not yelling at you to drop them by 1 psi. I'm saying that despite Charley's expertise, he's wrong this time and that your pressure is fine.

Regarding hauling loads, of course you should tweak your tire pressure as load or vehicle weight changes, but sidewall rating is not what you should be using. It is simply a maximum pressure for that tire--the sidewall doesn't have a brain; it doesn't know how heavy your vehicle is nor how much you've loaded it with. That sidewall rating exists to simply tell you "never exceed 50 psi." You can scream about me spreading misinformation all you want, but that won't make it true.

mschi772 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-16-2013, 06:14 AM   #77
970001zj
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,101
225/75/15 was offered but not 16'' just saying for the record not because im bent out of shape

there is enough misinformation on the net and it has no place here

i dont need to ask any zj guys about tire pressure as i can tell the difference between to much and too little

also you need to do some research about load ratings and pressures
__________________
97 orvis stock engine/trans 308,000 miles as of 10/13/2014
970001zj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-16-2013, 07:17 AM   #78
mschi772
Web Wheeler
 
mschi772's Avatar
1997 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Racine, WI
Posts: 2,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by 970001zj
225/75/15 was offered but not 16'' just saying for the record not because im bent out of shape

there is enough misinformation on the net and it has no place here

i dont need to ask any zj guys about tire pressure as i can tell the difference between to much and too little

also you need to do some research about load ratings and pressures
No, I really don't, and there WERE 16" wheels available, and their tire size was 225/70, and, once again, for your nearly identical tire size, 37 psi is just fine regardless of how you arrived at it. I will add that this is all assuming that your Jeep is still roughly stock weight and that your tires have a load rating appropriate to your Jeep's weight.

Proper tire pressure is about more than feel/ride quality. It can really impact how your tires wear, and if you can fine-tune pressures by feel, you're super-powered. I've done more research than you'd believe on this and hundreds to thousands of other subjects (not all Jeep related of course), and while I'm the first to admit that there is always more to learn and that everyone is fallible, I'm VERY confident with my level of knowledge on this rather basic subject.

These are my final words on this subject. I can guarantee that I'll always be researching and learning more about this topic and many more because I love to learn and am a huge perfectionist, so if I AM somehow so wrong, I'll find-out eventually and change accordingly. Can you say the same, or will you just stick to your guns regardless of whether or not you may be wrong? I'm not interested in "winning" any arguments--just learning facts/truths and sharing them with others.


Back to Charley's topic:
I'd like to add that my Kumho SATs are very quiet. They're one of the quietest AT tires I've driven on (possibly the quietest, but there's no way to be sure without back-to-back comparison). Among ALL tires, they are clearly not the quietest, but that's no surprise. People have commented to me that they like the styled sidewalls, but I do not. The pattern in my opinion is far too..."flamboyant" and really clashes with all the straight lines/hard edges of a 84-96 XJ.
mschi772 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-16-2013, 07:39 AM   #79
970001zj
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by mschi772 View Post
No, I really don't, and there WERE 16" wheels available, and their tire size was 225/70/16 not 225/75/16
fify and i know , i have the 16'' wheels .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschi772 View Post
Proper tire pressure is about more than feel/ride quality. It can really impact how your tires wear, and if you can fine-tune pressures by feel, you're super-powered.
wow thanks i WAS born yesterday ! and its a little more complicated than that but yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschi772 View Post
Clearly you're uninterested in anything I have to say,
Quote:
blaa ...
I'm the first to admit that there is always more to learn and that everyone is fallible, I'm VERY confident with my level of knowledge on this rather basic subject.
its good that you said you were wrong , it shows character and maturity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschi772 View Post
because I love to learn and am a huge perfectionist, so if I AM somehow so wrong, I'll find-out eventually and change accordingly. Can you say the same, or will you just stick to your guns regardless of whether or not you may be wrong?
prove me wrong then

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschi772 View Post
I'm not interested in "winning" any arguments--just learning facts/truths and sharing them with others.
im just keeping it factual

EDIT:V

also i see you have been modifying your posts in a vain attempt to make yourself look less inept

cowardly action there , i will remember to quote your posts fully in the future so as to show your posting's in all theyr pitiful glory
__________________
97 orvis stock engine/trans 308,000 miles as of 10/13/2014

Last edited by 970001zj; 07-17-2013 at 02:24 PM.. Reason: accountability
970001zj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-16-2013, 10:24 AM   #80
WXman
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 3,241
Wow, a lot of crap going around in this thread. I can't even figure out what's going on.

In any case, here are some great AT tires I've used: Hankook ATM, Firestone AT, Toyo AT, Mastercraft Courser AT and MT, Cooper ATP, BFG KO, General AT2, Goodyear Duratrac, Falken ATS, Cooper CT, and a few others.

Some that stand out:

Goodyear Duratrac is the perfect tire for the daily driver and occasional weekend trail toy. They are quieter than a MT, but bite almost as hard in the mud as any MT I've used. They look awesome. They are very lightweight. They are siped for snow and rain. And they have a rim protection flange. I wouldn't recommend this tire to the 99% pavement guy. But to the 80% pavement 20% offroad guy it's the perfect tire.

Falken Rocky Mountain ATS (same tire as Wildpeak A/T) is garbage. Terrible wet trail and grass traction, tracked all over the road when new due to squirmy rubber compound and tread design, holds onto rocks worse than any tire I've used, extremely heavy for their size, don't even look at a mud hole or you'll get stuck. I consider this tire to be a HT tire with MT sidewalls. It's a bastard child in the tire world. Would be great for the guy who lives in the desert and runs on rocks and sand and dirt all the time. Is a terrible choice for the woodlands where it's wet and muddy and also it's not good for the highway due to it's weight and squirmy tread. (They have now released new versions of these tires with better compounds).

BFG KO/General AT2 both have an interlocked tread. This gives an aggressive look without the performance to go with it. Terrible for snow and mud because the tire can't clean itself. Higher rolling resistance means slight decrease in fuel economy. But, they both wear very well and are tough tires. I know of a set of Generals that went 80,000 on a 4,400 lb. Liberty CRD.

All the other AT tires would fall in the middle in my opinion. All are smooth and great on the road but suck offroad in the mud and snow. The average guy would be better served by one of these types of AT tires with a ribbed pattern (Hankook, Cooper AT3, Toyo, etc.) because the fuel economy will stay up and wet/dry traction will stay up for the pavement driving most people do.
__________________
'92 YJ - heavily modded
'96 ZJ - heavily modded
'05 KJ CRD Limited - 370 lb./ft. from a 4-cylinder and trail ready. Pure awesomeness.
'11 Mango Tango JKU Sport - Mods
'12 Dozer JKU Sport S - 6-speed - ACE rock rails - Max Tow package - Daystar spacers - 33x12.50 Duratracs
WXman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-16-2013, 08:46 PM   #81
Charley3
Web Wheeler
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by WXman View Post
Wow, a lot of crap going around in this thread. I can't even figure out what's going on.
It's my bad for mentioning I think someone is running a little to much tire pressure. I didn't know anyone would get upset about it. Ever since there have been off topic arguments.

Let's all pretend I never mentioned tire pressure and go back to talking about ATs so we can be on topic again.

Thanks
__________________
Warning: Sometimes I edit a post a few times to get it how I want it.
Charley3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2013, 01:02 AM   #82
Charley3
Web Wheeler
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,729
One interesting tire we've not discussed is Cooper ATP. It looks promising. I'm excited!

Does anyone know about this tire?

I don't know much about it yet. It's new. Not listed on Cooper's website. How come? To new?

In pics it looks similar (but different) to Cooper AT3. The ATP tread pattern is a little different, and it has a little bit of sidewall lugs. The AT3 has no sidewall lugs.

At first glance, it appears to be slightly more aggressive than AT3.

Those are my first impressions of it.

Does anyone have experience with it? Does anyone have info about it?
__________________
Warning: Sometimes I edit a post a few times to get it how I want it.
Charley3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2013, 01:19 AM   #83
Charley3
Web Wheeler
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,729
I found one user review of Cooper ATP on a Jeep Cherokee XJ.

http://www.tnjeeps.com/topic/2404-re...-terrain-tires
__________________
Warning: Sometimes I edit a post a few times to get it how I want it.
Charley3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2013, 01:28 AM   #84
Charley3
Web Wheeler
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,729
Ah poop.

The Cooper ATM is not made in any R15 sizes.

It's made in few R16 and R17 sizes.
__________________
Warning: Sometimes I edit a post a few times to get it how I want it.
Charley3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2013, 02:41 AM   #85
ADragg
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
You are using to much air pressure.

The Hankook ATM and Cooper AT3 are my two favorite ATs. The Toyo AT2 might be great to, but to early to know yet (its new). These 3 tires are similar in tread pattern and design, but have some interesting differences.

The Cooper AT3 is slightly better on mud than Hankook ATM, but both are good for ATs.

The Hankook ATM is slightly better on ice than Cooper AT3, but AT3 is adequate (typical for AT).

Both are great on snow.

Both are great on all other terrains on and off road.

Both have very good on road handling (breaking and cornering).

Cooper AT3 is quiet. Hankook ATM noise is typical for an AT (similar to BFG AT).

Both ride better (softer) than most brands of AT. Cooper AT3 rides the softest.

---

If you drive on ice often, the Hankook ATM is a better choice than Cooper AT3.

If you drive on mud often, the Cooper AT3 is a better choice than Hankook ATM.

For on road comfort (quiet and soft riding) get Cooper AT3, but Hankook ATM has good comfort ratings too.

For all other traction and handling issues, they are equivalent. One is as good as the other.
Lol. Still speaking as if everything you say is absolute and definite.

"The Cooper AT3 is better at this. The Hankook ATM is slightly better at that. However, the Cooper AT3 is better overall if you drive here, there, and the other place."

I respect you trying to give people advice, but I feel like there's just way too much pretending to be an expert and speaking as if you have compared every tire in every size and rating in every scenario and on every vehicle against every other tire - apples to apples - in every respective size/rating/scenario/etc.

I decided not to continue our previous argument because it just seems you fail to be objective at all and wouldn't listen to what I was trying to say, and rather would just think internally about what you were going to argue in response. I also just grew tired of it and felt it wasn't going anywhere, nor was it worth the energy. However, I have to say I thought it was particularly amusing that you tried to argue that I was just enamored with the Duratrac because I had just bought it and was caught up in the euphoria of getting them and spending so much on them and was just trying to justify my purchase by trying to convince myself they were the best (or whatever you said exactly), when anyone who has read more than a couple of your posts in different threads can very quickly tell that that exactly describes the way you are with your Coopers. I think that whether you realize it or not, the creation of this thread was probably in large part to review a bunch of tires that you haven't owned and compare them to the Cooper AT3's with a huge bias towards the Coopers, trying to push them on people. You try to appear more transparent in this thread, since it's supposed to be about AT's in general, but it's really driven by your love for the Coopers. Nothing wrong with that, but let's be honest. I just found it somewhat humorous that what you were trying to say about me (whether it was correct or incorrect, and let me be the first to admit I'm probably more than a little bit biased towards the tires I chose after months of research) perfectly applied to yourself and your bias for the be-all, end-all Cooper AT3.

Just wanted to point that out. You try to pass off speculation as solid fact and it comes from reading reviews on the internet and "interviewing" tire shop guys and customers, who all have their own biases and preferences and uses for the tires on varying vehicles in different sizes and ratings, etc. And lets not forget Consumer Reports, who sometimes have good info, but it's easy to see your attraction to them since, for the most part, they're professional writers/journalists who use all kinds of different products for certain periods of time and try to be experts at many different things, then write their findings and opinions for people to read as if facts. They might drive around on the different tires for a few days and then spend a day doing some tests, like swerving through some cones or even taking them out on some trails, but they're not off-roaders. They're not authorities on tires, and they're just not experts in my eyes. Anyway, those are all good ways for you to gather information to decide on your own purpose and there's nothing wrong with relaying what you've read about other tires in the process and even using the info to give people advice on the different tires they might be interested in, as long as you don't state that info as fact and make absolute judgements and comparisons about them (coming off as if you have first-handedly compared the different tires in apples-to-apples scenarios, which is what you do). I think this thread would be much more useful and "real" (and even credible) if you approached it in a "I've done a lot of research on A/T's and here is what I believe to be the general consensus on all of them, but I only have real, first-hand experience with these two tires" type of manner. But ultimately, it comes off much more like "here are the facts about these tires, all of which I have extensively compared, and here's what they might be good at, but here's why the Cooper AT3 is better and the clear winner overall". Maybe I'm being a bit harsh, but that's the constant vibe I get from almost everything you write.

And to my original point of our original argument, I think you were so biased that you completely wrote off and de-categorized the Goodyear Duratrac because it competed too well with the Cooper AT3 or something like that (as well as the other more aggressive A/T's that you decided to seclude and call "hybrids", which included the Toyo AT2 "Extreme", simply because it had 2/32's more tread depth than the regular Toyo AT2). And you even speculated many things about the Duratrac and other similar tires based on their looks, saying they just couldn't compare to the other A/T's you were comparing, despite the many reviews from people with first-hand experience who claimed they could.

And by the way, when it's possible to hear my Duratracs (only with the windows up at low to moderate speeds, if you listen carefully), they remain to be almost as inaudible as my Michelin highway tires and that's at twenty-eight PSI; no, they're not "overinflated and only riding on the A/T-like center treads".
__________________
3.5" lifted '03 Limited Quadra Drive WJ - OME HD coils, Bilstein 5100 shocks, JKS track bar, IRO extended links, OME 10mm spacers, Moog SS, JK Moab wheels w/ 265/70/17 (32") Goodyear Duratracs.
ADragg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2013, 02:45 AM   #86
ADragg
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by mschi772 View Post
I'm saying that despite Charley's expertise, he's wrong this time and that your pressure is fine.
mschi, I think you're far more the expert than Charley.
__________________
3.5" lifted '03 Limited Quadra Drive WJ - OME HD coils, Bilstein 5100 shocks, JKS track bar, IRO extended links, OME 10mm spacers, Moog SS, JK Moab wheels w/ 265/70/17 (32") Goodyear Duratracs.
ADragg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2013, 02:52 AM   #87
ADragg
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by WXman View Post
Wow, a lot of crap going around in this thread. I can't even figure out what's going on.

In any case, here are some great AT tires I've used: Hankook ATM, Firestone AT, Toyo AT, Mastercraft Courser AT and MT, Cooper ATP, BFG KO, General AT2, Goodyear Duratrac, Falken ATS, Cooper CT, and a few others.

Some that stand out:

Goodyear Duratrac is the perfect tire for the daily driver and occasional weekend trail toy. They are quieter than a MT, but bite almost as hard in the mud as any MT I've used. They look awesome. They are very lightweight. They are siped for snow and rain. And they have a rim protection flange. I wouldn't recommend this tire to the 99% pavement guy. But to the 80% pavement 20% offroad guy it's the perfect tire.

Falken Rocky Mountain ATS (same tire as Wildpeak A/T) is garbage. Terrible wet trail and grass traction, tracked all over the road when new due to squirmy rubber compound and tread design, holds onto rocks worse than any tire I've used, extremely heavy for their size, don't even look at a mud hole or you'll get stuck. I consider this tire to be a HT tire with MT sidewalls. It's a bastard child in the tire world. Would be great for the guy who lives in the desert and runs on rocks and sand and dirt all the time. Is a terrible choice for the woodlands where it's wet and muddy and also it's not good for the highway due to it's weight and squirmy tread. (They have now released new versions of these tires with better compounds).

BFG KO/General AT2 both have an interlocked tread. This gives an aggressive look without the performance to go with it. Terrible for snow and mud because the tire can't clean itself. Higher rolling resistance means slight decrease in fuel economy. But, they both wear very well and are tough tires. I know of a set of Generals that went 80,000 on a 4,400 lb. Liberty CRD.

All the other AT tires would fall in the middle in my opinion. All are smooth and great on the road but suck offroad in the mud and snow. The average guy would be better served by one of these types of AT tires with a ribbed pattern (Hankook, Cooper AT3, Toyo, etc.) because the fuel economy will stay up and wet/dry traction will stay up for the pavement driving most people do.
Wow, someone who actually has first-hand experience with many of these tires! But remember, the Duratrac shouldn't be compared because it's a "hybrid" aka a "commercial traction" tire (never mind the fact that Commercial Traction is just a subcategory designed to help companies choose tires that would could be suitable for fleet vehicles and that almost none, if any, of the other "CT" tires are anywhere near as aggressive as the Duratrac, nor even as aggressive as the usual more "mild" A/T's" ).
__________________
3.5" lifted '03 Limited Quadra Drive WJ - OME HD coils, Bilstein 5100 shocks, JKS track bar, IRO extended links, OME 10mm spacers, Moog SS, JK Moab wheels w/ 265/70/17 (32") Goodyear Duratracs.
ADragg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2013, 05:43 AM   #88
mschi772
Web Wheeler
 
mschi772's Avatar
1997 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Racine, WI
Posts: 2,178
A thought just crossed my mind, Charley. I can't think of an example of an AT tire, but often tires may alter their tread patterns slightly as they get wider or narrower. My girlfriend bought some tires for her old car that, because of how small/narrow they were, did not have the center row of tread that the same tire had in wider sizes. They were General Altimax RTs I believe. Something like that must surely affect performance, and if there are any ATs that do something similar, we should make note of it. All I can say is that my 225 Kumho SATs' tread pattern is exactly as pictured by stores.

AT tires....such a pain in the rear to evaluate because they try to be good at EVERYTHING.
mschi772 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2013, 10:29 AM   #89
WXman
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 3,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
One interesting tire we've not discussed is Cooper ATP. It looks promising. I'm excited!

Does anyone know about this tire?

I don't know much about it yet. It's new. Not listed on Cooper's website. How come? To new?

In pics it looks similar (but different) to Cooper AT3. The ATP tread pattern is a little different, and it has a little bit of sidewall lugs. The AT3 has no sidewall lugs.

At first glance, it appears to be slightly more aggressive than AT3.

Those are my first impressions of it.

Does anyone have experience with it? Does anyone have info about it?
Like I said, I've used the Cooper ATP. It's a tire exclusive to Discount Tire stores. It's on the same carcass as the AT3, but with a tread design that copies the Hankook ATM.

Mine were 265/75-16 in the "P" flavor and they rode very well. They did produce road noise but it wasn't as loud as a MT tire. They bite great in snow and rain. The compound is silica based and should last most people a LONG time. At the time, they were cheaper than the AT3 which is why I bought them. But the AT3 is now the same price AND comes in a variety of load ratings so I wouldn't get ATPs anymore.
__________________
'92 YJ - heavily modded
'96 ZJ - heavily modded
'05 KJ CRD Limited - 370 lb./ft. from a 4-cylinder and trail ready. Pure awesomeness.
'11 Mango Tango JKU Sport - Mods
'12 Dozer JKU Sport S - 6-speed - ACE rock rails - Max Tow package - Daystar spacers - 33x12.50 Duratracs
WXman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2013, 02:36 PM   #90
Charley3
Web Wheeler
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by mschi772 View Post
A thought just crossed my mind, Charley. I can't think of an example of an AT tire, but often tires may alter their tread patterns slightly as they get wider or narrower. My girlfriend bought some tires for her old car that, because of how small/narrow they were, did not have the center row of tread that the same tire had in wider sizes. They were General Altimax RTs I believe. Something like that must surely affect performance, and if there are any ATs that do something similar, we should make note of it. All I can say is that my 225 Kumho SATs' tread pattern is exactly as pictured by stores.

AT tires....such a pain in the rear to evaluate because they try to be good at EVERYTHING.
I have seen tires that say "Tread pattern may vary with tire tire size" or something like that. I can't remember which.

I do know that Toyo AT2 vary their tread pattern by service rating. For example, P and LT have different tread. The LT has larger voids and deeper tread.

Its common for most brands to have deeper tread in their LT than their P, but in Toyo's case they also varied the amount of void and size of treadblocks. I'm fairly certain that some other brands also vary treadblock size and void size with tire size. I remember reading that in fine print at tire websites.

I'm not sure how important that is. I seldom mention it because I didn't think it was important, but it you think it's worth mentioning, then it is.

What I think is a bigger issue is that LT typically have deeper tread in the same size tire than P has.
__________________
Warning: Sometimes I edit a post a few times to get it how I want it.
Charley3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools






Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.