Nitto Mud Grapplers vs KM2s - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Nitto Mud Grapplers vs KM2s

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and C

Unread 01-08-2013, 10:26 PM   #1
ThatWhiteJeep
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Nitto Mud Grapplers vs KM2s

So im on the fence between Nitto Mud Grapplers and BFG KM2s. My jeep is a weekend wheeler and DD. I want an aggressive tire that performs well off road and decent on the street with a decent life span. Im open to other ideas but also have been interested in the Nitto Trail Grapplers as well. Any experience with these 3 tires would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

ThatWhiteJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2013, 09:23 AM   #2
armsmaster059
1996 XJ Cherokee 

I have had both and I loved the Nitto, km2 last forever have 38k and about 40% left, nitto never really got to know sold before hitting 25k. But the nitto in the snow were a god sent. Never had such great traction, yes call me crazy mud terrains in snow handling well. The side claws are a nice feature on the Nitto as well.
armsmaster059 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.