newbie jeep owner question... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > newbie jeep owner question...

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #1
harley-j

newbie jeep owner question...

I just bought my first wrangler.... had a few cherokees in the past and loved them all of them.
My wrangler is a 2011 2 door sport soft top. It has steel 16" wheels.
I want to change the wheels to something bigger but thinking more stock daily driving.... what would I need to do to change to the 17 or 18" stock wheels or even aftermarket? How much hassle is it to have the speedo gear changed?

harley-j is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 11:59 PM   #2
Charley3
Web Wheeler
1999 XJ Cherokee 

16" wheels are better. I suggest use the wheels you have, or get stock 16" alumium wheels.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.