My ride quality sucks, tires, lift and or shocks??? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > My ride quality sucks, tires, lift and or shocks???

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 07-05-2013, 11:01 PM   #31
Charley3
Web Wheeler
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreemlee View Post
Got the shocks installed today and did some road and offroad driving. Suc cess so far. I did not put the tires on going to go with 315/75's. I them set on the second to lightest setting. What an improvement.
Excellent news about your shocks!

Are you still getting new tires? Cooper AT3 load E would ride softer than Mastercraft CT load E. Howver, Cooper AT3 load C would be even better yet.

I encourage you to get a load C tire.

If you get any brand of AT or Duratrac, please let us know how you like it after you've tried it by posting in this AT thread.

Unread 07-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #32
xtreemlee
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Excellent news about your shocks!

Are you still getting new tires? Cooper AT3 load E would ride softer than Mastercraft CT load E. Howver, Cooper AT3 load C would be even better yet.

I encourage you to get a load C tire.

If you get any brand of AT or Duratrac, please let us know how you like it after you've tried it by posting in this AT thread.

I still plan on getting a load "C" tire. Pretty sure i'm getting the Coopers. Will continue to post as I make adjustments.
xtreemlee is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.