My 99 Grand Cherokee Needs Tires, I need help. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > My 99 Grand Cherokee Needs Tires, I need help.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 10-08-2001, 11:13 AM   #1
hevnsnt

My 99 Grand Cherokee Needs Tires, I need help.

New jeep owner, love the thing... Anyway, I already got 70k on it, and I need tires. It is mostly (around 99.9%) on the highway.
Looking for some nice tires, any suggestions?

hevnsnt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-05-2001, 01:36 PM   #2
horatio102
Web Wheeler

BFG A/T if you want a manly looking tire, otherwise get a street tire.
horatio102 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2001, 08:29 AM   #3
GREGDOG95YJ

I work part time at an NTB tire store. There are five tires I would recommend
1. michelin LTX M/S - great street ride great handling long lasting.
2. michelin XCX APT - great street ride great handling long lasting and slightly more aggressive than the first one.
3. michelin LTX A/T - good street ride good handling long lasting slightly more aggressive than the previous.
4. bridgestone dueler A/T - good street ride good handling comparable to Michelin A/T in durability but has better looks.
5. bf goodrich AT KO - good street ride decent handling long lasting has more rugged look

All of these tires are good for 50,000 to 70,000 miles and give you a better ride than the factory goodyears that came on your GC fill free to email me if you need more info.

"just like all addicts my need to satisfy my addiction far exceeds my wallet!!"
GREGDOG95YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.