Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA
I work part time at an NTB tire store. There are five tires I would recommend
1. michelin LTX M/S - great street ride great handling long lasting.
2. michelin XCX APT - great street ride great handling long lasting and slightly more aggressive than the first one.
3. michelin LTX A/T - good street ride good handling long lasting slightly more aggressive than the previous.
4. bridgestone dueler A/T - good street ride good handling comparable to Michelin A/T in durability but has better looks.
5. bf goodrich AT KO - good street ride decent handling long lasting has more rugged look
All of these tires are good for 50,000 to 70,000 miles and give you a better ride than the factory goodyears that came on your GC fill free to email me if you need more info.
95 yj Rio Grande 2.5L
31" BFG MUDS, 1"BL,2" homemade spring lift, 150W KC'S, KN Filter, both air restricters gone, track bars gone, quick discos, & high flow cat
"just like all addicts my need to satisfy my addiction far exceeds my wallet!!"