michelim xml anybody run em? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > michelim xml anybody run em?

SALE PRICING, Specials, Huge Savings Alloy USA and Posi-LoFord Explorer 8.8 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft Kit C Clip ElimStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 11-18-2013, 06:40 PM   #1
richh789
1987 YJ Wrangler 

michelim xml anybody run em?

325 85 16, 38" high. Have double the weight capacity of swampers, regrooveable, look pretty aggressive. Saw em on wartire.com

richh789 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2013, 12:56 PM   #2
wilson1010
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by richh789 View Post
325 85 16, 38" high. Have double the weight capacity of swampers, regrooveable, look pretty aggressive. Saw em on wartire.com
That tire was an alternative for my XM-47's on the Unimog. I think they are non DOT compliant, but I could be wrong. Of course, all Michelin military tires are fantastic. And they used to have those XML's in surplus all the time, but they were probably all 20" rims.
Unread 11-19-2013, 01:54 PM   #3
KKiowaTJ
1995 YJ Wrangler 

War tire or his many names, Is a scam. He takes a picture of a pile, Then says he has 200 sets and collects. Then as he can find them, You might end up with a set.
Heavy as **** to try and turn unless you have the axles and gears. Plus the fact a jeep with them, You will only need a couple pounds of air they are that thick and stiff. Mainly a mud tire for bubba and his F350 with 17" of lift and 7 shocks per front tire.
Unread 11-19-2013, 02:28 PM   #4
richh789
1987 YJ Wrangler 

I have a YJ on one ton axles, with fuel injected 360. Right now I run 39 boggers. They're just too damn expensive and don't last worth a damn
richh789 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2013, 03:59 PM   #5
KKiowaTJ
1995 YJ Wrangler 

In that case on ton's and FI 360, You wont be having that problem lol. He is in FL IIRC, IMO go down and pick your set if you go with them. That way you get the tire you paid for and you can also pick out the best four.

At one point he had a few locations/tire yards so one could be close. But I remember him trying to screw people on pirate4x4 a few years back. Another chuckie wenzell lol or however you spell that POS's name. Good luck either way

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.