MB Chaos Wheels fit confirmation question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > MB Chaos Wheels fit confirmation question

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 07-05-2013, 02:19 PM   #1
Edg3Crush3r
2010 JK Wrangler 

MB Chaos Wheels fit confirmation question

Hey all,
I am about to purchase a set of new wheels and I just want to check and make sure that these wheels will fit my JK. I have a 2010 Sport and the MB CHaos 5 wheel measurements are as follows:
15 x 8 - 5 x 127
So this is the same as the 5x5 I'm looking for right?
I feel like I'm right when I say these will work. I just like to check with the pros here who have been doing this stuff for years. I'm really new to this stuff.
Thanks for all your help.
I will be putting Duratrac 33's on these wheels when i get the coin to do so. But right now it's pretty much one thing at a time.
Thanks again.

Edg3Crush3r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2013, 02:35 PM   #2
Edg3Crush3r
2010 JK Wrangler 

Here's a pic of those wheels BTW.
t2ec16zhji-e9qso9evfbrp5-dm-9w-60_35.jpg

Unread 07-05-2013, 05:32 PM   #3
nocojeep
2006 WK 

Yes they will fit, MB made both the Chaos and the MB 72 in a 15 x 8 5-127 (same thing as 5-5) with a -19mm offset to fit the new Jeeps but as an option for people who wanted to downsize to a 15 inch wheel to get more rubber, because the smallest size that came on new JK's was the 16 inch steel wheels. There is no issue with clearance from the brakes or anything and they push the tires out nicely and give a much better, wider stance. 100% they will fit no problem.
nocojeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2013, 05:47 PM   #4
Edg3Crush3r
2010 JK Wrangler 

Thanks, they have been ordered and I can't wait to get them.
Now I gotta buy some lugs... damn!
Unread 07-06-2013, 07:02 PM   #5
Edg3Crush3r
2010 JK Wrangler 

One more thing, I am gonna run Duratracs (33x12.5R15) when I get the money saved up to do so, but i was wondering if anyone has run this combination with these wheels and if they can give a word about their experience or some pics so I can see the combination of both?

Also, for matte black wheels, what lugs do you guys suggest? McGard lugs look pretty good, but I want black lugs that will blend well with the wheel.

Thanks in advance!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.