locker - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > locker

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery Mounts

Unread 10-27-2001, 01:06 PM   #1
blackjeep

locker

I have a question on what kind of locker to get for my front axle, dana 30. I have three in mind. A LOCKRITE, TRUE TRAC, or a POWER TRAX NO SLIP. im guessing any of these would hold up, but which one would be the best?

Unread 10-29-2001, 06:47 PM   #2
osburn
1995 YJ Wrangler 

The Lockrite would be my choice. The truetrac is junk (so ya know I'm not predjudice, I'd say that about any limited slip) and the Powertrax is damned expensive for a lunchbox locker. There are other lunchbox lockers you didn't mention. The Detroit EZ Locker and Genuine Gear's version of the same. Four Wheel Parts Wholesaler is the distributor (hell, the owner) for them so they'll know what the thing is called.
osburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2001, 06:20 PM   #3
moabjeeper

yeah I would go with the lockrite. Dont go with a limited slip I only hear crap from them and I would not put very much money into a dana 30.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.