limited edition bfg mud-terrain - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > limited edition bfg mud-terrain

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-14-2005, 11:06 AM   #1
K&VRubicon
2010 JK Wrangler 

limited edition bfg mud-terrain

I was reading 4-wheel drive and sport utility this month and saw that bf-goodrich is releasing the new mud terrain thet is designed like the Krawler, but only in 22 inch wheel size . They said it is to judge the customer response to the trend in larger wheel diameters. I personally would love to see this tire in a 15 or 16 in wheel, if they do decide to release the tire in those sizes it would definitelty be my next tire.

"Time is an illusion, Lunchtime doubly so." - Ford Prefect
K&VRubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2005, 10:49 AM   #2
96ExJay
2005 TJ Wrangler 

22 inch rims!!!! sounds like those tires would be for big ford, dodge, and chevy trucks, big rims look bad on Jeeps, but the tire does sound like a great concept

[B]Gone: 1996 Cherokee Country 4x4, 4.0 HO[/B]
96ExJay is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.