lift install question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > lift install question

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-19-2004, 10:38 PM   #1
badams

lift install question

trying to get the swaybar end links off the front swaybar. top part with rubber, I got the nut off and am wondering if i should use a fork, puller or hammer to get the endlink off the swaybar? thought id ask before I damage anything.
i've got the same problem with the top stock trackbar mount, what do i use on it?

Unread 04-20-2004, 06:07 AM   #2
Mels95YJ

This has been covered many times, but the way I did it was a pickle fork and a BFH. The way I was told was to hit it, hit some more, keep hitting, don't stop hitting and when you don't think you can hit it anymore, hit it again. It will eventually come off. HTH

Mel
Unread 04-20-2004, 05:44 PM   #3
badams

thanks for the info

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.