Kenda Tires? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Kenda Tires?

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 05-22-2013, 07:25 PM   #1
Karebear83

Kenda Tires?

My Jeep is my DD and I put alot of highway miles on it and have yet to domuch off-road use. I have BFG M/T on it and they're just not seeming to have good wear for mainly highway and city usage. Has anyone ever run Kenda tires? They're way more affordable, but I don't want to be stuck with bad tires. Thanks!

Karebear83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #2
mnwildfan2k

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f310/...-tire-1486532/
mnwildfan2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2013, 12:38 AM   #3
Charley3
Web Wheeler
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karebear83 View Post
My Jeep is my DD and I put alot of highway miles on it and have yet to domuch off-road use. I have BFG M/T on it and they're just not seeming to have good wear for mainly highway and city usage. Has anyone ever run Kenda tires? They're way more affordable, but I don't want to be stuck with bad tires. Thanks!
What kind of Jeep do you have?
Unread 05-24-2013, 09:03 AM   #4
Karebear83

Thanks for the link to that post....it had been so long since I was on JeepForum they made me join again! I forgot how useful the search tools were. Oops.
I drive an 06 Wrangler X. Factory suspension with a 2.5" body lift. Currently (and since I've owned it) have run BFG K2 M/Ts - 32x11.5x15.
This is how the Jeep came to me used in 09 when i purchased it. It's a DD now, but I can't wait to be able to buy another car with a little better gas mileage and have this one just be my toy so I can finally do some things to it! My daughter (4) is convinced it will be hers when she turns 16 and learns to drive..so I basically plan to keep it for a looooong time.
Karebear83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.