Kelly Tires SAFARI TSR (comments) - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Kelly Tires SAFARI TSR (comments)

New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery MountsComplete Axle Options Expanded !!!! ECGSNEW Smittybilt Gen 2 9.5 winch at JeepHut.com

Unread 07-08-2011, 01:14 PM   #16
WXman
2001 WJ 

They look like a cross between a DuraTrac and a KM2. Hopefully to God they get more of the DuraTrac genes.

'11 Mango Tango JKU Sport - Mods
'12 Dozer JKU Sport S - 6-speed - ACE rock rails - Max Tow package - Daystar spacers - 33x12.50 Duratracs
WXman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2011, 09:55 PM   #17
drivinXJ

Thanks for the pic LDO!
Im sold on these as well...will be ordering soon!
Now if I could find a dealer that with steelies, that will price match the tires...
drivinXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2012, 01:32 AM   #18
k6usy
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Really like these tires; on sand and on snow. Putting snow chains on them is fun as well.

Unread 02-06-2014, 06:54 PM   #19
sdjp
Patriot

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Bringing this back to life as well! I just found a deal on these on Craigslist (315/75/R16) and came to JF to check it out; was gonna pull the trigger on KM2's but the guy is asking are half as much and BRAND NEW!! looks like I'm going for it.
sdjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 06:23 PM   #20
Ed209
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdjp View Post
Bringing this back to life as well! I just found a deal on these on Craigslist (315/75/R16) and came to JF to check it out; was gonna pull the trigger on KM2's but the guy is asking are half as much and BRAND NEW!! looks like I'm going for it.
The Safari's are an AT, the KM2's are MT, if that matters. My TJ Rubi came with Safaris and I took em off with 1/2 tread left. I figured they would be pretty much useless in mud and didn't have enough sipes left to be useful in snow/ice or rain either.
Ed209 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.