Just snagged a set of Cooper AT3's on ebay... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Just snagged a set of Cooper AT3's on ebay...

SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 12-03-2013, 08:22 AM   #1
oof_da
2004 WJ 

Just snagged a set of Cooper AT3's on ebay...

They were offered by Discount Tire Direct at $458 for the set, shipped free, 245/75R16 size. Deal expired last night, but my guess is they regularly offer these deals. Gotta keep an eye out.

So now my problem is finding a set of 16" wheels to fit. My Overland currently has the factory 17" chrome spokes, which I kinda like, but they're weathered, I don't really like the 17" size, and I have no spare wheel anyway (came that way from the PO).

There are a LOT of stock 16" steel sets, usually 5, on CL that are new take-offs from late-model JK's that don't look too bad. Is anybody running these because they're cheap? I wonder how they'll look on an Overland.

oof_da is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2013, 09:58 AM   #2
JPGoody
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oof_da View Post
They were offered by Discount Tire Direct at $458 for the set, shipped free, 245/75R16 size. Deal expired last night, but my guess is they regularly offer these deals. Gotta keep an eye out.
Good score. That is $100 cheaper than I was quoted for some 30 x 9.5 on 15s.
JPGoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2013, 12:36 PM   #3
Charley3
Web Wheeler
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Good deal. Congrats!

Are they load C?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.