Just got some tires from Tire Buyer (.com) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Just got some tires from Tire Buyer (.com)

ExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire Carr*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 12-04-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
armyRN
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Just got some tires from Tire Buyer (.com)

My 2003 KIA Sorento (hey, Rick Pewe owns one, so it must be ok) needed new tires. I wanted to put on the same tires as I put on last time (General Grabber AT2 in a 245/70/16 size). I shopped around, and tirebuyer.com had the best price (and by that I mean best price after factoring in shipping too); $499.96 for four tires delivered to WA state. So I ordered them the Friday after Thanksgiving, got an email a day or so later saying they had been shipped, and the next Friday (one week after ordering them) when I came home from work my wife told me they were delivered and sitting in the garage. So now I just have to go to Walmart and have them mounted and balanced (add about another $60).

So for what it's worth, tirebuyer.com did me right.

armyRN is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.