Italian rules on tire sizes - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Italian rules on tire sizes

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 07-23-2013, 01:04 PM   #16
Bhamshooter
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
A lot of TJs came stock with 235/75R15 and 30 x 9.5 R15 tires.

Those are great sizes for on and off road use. The 30 x 9.5 R15 is especially good.

I think your government has mistakenly omitted these stock tire sizes. 30 x 9.5 R15 is the most common tire size for stock TJs I've seen.

If you can show them that many (probably most) TJs came stock with 30 x 9.5 R15, then maybe they'll let you use that size.

Here is a thread about 30 x 9.5 R15 tires. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f15/l...zj-tj-1523888/
Yeah, my factory ones were 30x9.50R15. Just upgraded to 31x10.50. They'll also fit stock. I've done no lift to mine (yet) but it was time for tires and wanted a tad larger and wider.

Bhamshooter is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.