Identify these wheels? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Identify these wheels?

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread Yesterday, 02:15 PM   #1
Chance85
1985 CJ7 

Identify these wheels?

I know the tires are 33x10.50x15 BFGoodrich but dont know the wheels.

forumrunner_20140722_151508.png

Chance85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Today, 07:09 AM   #2
Wheelin98TJ
JEEP FREAK

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Its a black steel wheel that is pretty common. There are several different manufacturers that make a wheel in that style.

I had black steel wheels made by Bart that looked just like that.

I would not recommend a cheap black steel wheel. They are too often out of round and lead to tire balancing problems. Which then leads to poor tire wear.
Wheelin98TJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread Today, 10:12 AM   #3
Chance85
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelin98TJ View Post
Its a black steel wheel that is pretty common. There are several different manufacturers that make a wheel in that style.

I had black steel wheels made by Bart that looked just like that.

I would not recommend a cheap black steel wheel. They are too often out of round and lead to tire balancing problems. Which then leads to poor tire wear.
Thanks for the info
Chance85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.