I need help picking out wheels! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > I need help picking out wheels!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-19-2013, 05:53 PM   #1
cdggeorge

I need help picking out wheels!

I have an 08 jeep wrangler Unlimited, I recently put a 4 inch rough country lift kit and control arms on it, I have already bought 35/12.50/18r nitto trail grapplers and when I went to put them on I realized they were to wide! I need to buy a set of wheels with an offset. I need help knowing which ones to buy! I am interested in the rock star xd series but I honestly don't know which ones have enough of an offset I would appreciate any help on the subject! Thank you for anything!

cdggeorge is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.