Here's a chance to show off - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Here's a chance to show off

NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 06-21-2001, 12:47 PM   #1
GroundUpCJ7

Here's a chance to show off

I want to put a suspension lift on my CJ7, but can't visualize what various sizes will look like. If anyone has any pictures of their Jeep (yeah, like you guys don't) that show what your lift looks like, let me know. Tire size info would also be helpful.

Thanks

Unread 06-21-2001, 08:51 PM   #2
thumper

Ohh you dont even want to know how expensive its going to get, and yah know what?
First you say well I will go inexpensive as possible and only get what I need for now then later upgrade. Yeah sure, I started out with a 600 budget. I am sitting at almost 2000 plus 400 on credit. But like those commercials, a day wheeling with all your friends envious, priceless.
Think my wallet needs to be jump started again.
Thumper
Unread 06-21-2001, 08:54 PM   #3
thumper

Ohh hey heres a CJ7 site for yah
www.cayjay.jeepz.com
Unread 06-22-2001, 10:02 AM   #4
GroundUpCJ7

Tell me about it...I started with a budget of around $1500 to get my baby on the road...then I looked at the frame. Apparently my CJ was abused by Lifeguards somewhere in Maryland. Needless to say, the frame was thin in some places, and missing in others. There was still beach sand inside the frame. So, $2800 later I've got a new GALVANIZED frame with reverse shackle mounts and an integrated receiver. Of course, the wife says, "I don't know why you don't just buy another one." Some people just don't get it. That's a nice site. Thanks.
Unread 06-25-2001, 11:42 PM   #5
osburn
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I shop at Dynatrac and Advanced Adapters. Tell me about expensive!

Hey I wheel with a few beautiful CJ7s. Goto http://www.dehesa4x4.com and click on the CJs you see there to get to their sites.
osburn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.