Help me ID these wheels - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Help me ID these wheels

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-18-2013, 03:23 PM   #1
Jonathan121
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Help me ID these wheels

Hey y'all. I just picked up my first Wrangler ('04 X) over the weekend and the first thing I'm looking to do is replace the factory/standard spare on the back and get a true spare to match what's already on there.

Problem is, I have no idea what brand/model of wheel it is and I'd appreciate your help in figuring it out or locating a decent facsimile.

I've tried looking around on the wheel for identifying info and am either too dumb/blind to see it, just don't know where to look, or it's not on there.

The tire is 33x12.5x15.

I've attached a pic for reference.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, fellas!

Jonathan

wheel.jpg  
Jonathan121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2013, 04:29 PM   #2
MyKeyB
1997 ZJ 

US Wheel 94 series is close but I don't think it's quite right.

American Racing used to make a wheel like that but I haven't seen them in quite a few years.
MyKeyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2013, 08:30 PM   #3
KKiowaTJ
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Its the US wheel. Same # of holes, Black head rivits just a bigger cleaner one in the pic. The pic shows a narrower wheel and a differnt center cap. If its not, Its close enough that only you would know and or serve its purpose hanging off the back.
Unread 03-19-2013, 07:21 AM   #4
Jonathan121
2004 TJ Wrangler 

MyKeyB & KKiowaTJ - Thanks! That ought to do the trick. I really appreciate it!

Jonathan
Jonathan121 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.