Help ID'ing my wheels - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Help ID'ing my wheels

Engo LED Flush Mount Lights *PAIR* Flood or Spot 1,600 LumYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 03-13-2013, 11:36 PM   #1
MLaborde
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Help ID'ing my wheels

I need some help identifying my 15" wheels. They were on the Jeep when I bought it. The center cap reads Pacer but I can't find a picture of this model online.

2 or 3 of the center caps got smashed by the tire guy when I got new tires last year. I'd like to replace them but don't know the size.

Thanks!

MLaborde is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-14-2013, 12:10 AM   #2
MLaborde
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'm still searching but they most resemble AR Atlas wheels. Almost right, but not quite.

Still looking for help.

Unread 03-14-2013, 12:43 AM   #3
MLaborde
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Related question:

Do all "5 on 4.5" 15" wheels have the same size center cap hole?
Unread 03-14-2013, 05:51 PM   #4
MLaborde
1998 TJ Wrangler 

bump
Unread 03-14-2013, 06:40 PM   #5
KKiowaTJ
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I have them on my cherokee, Or atleast the ones in the first pic with the second pic center caps. They suck *** and are only crome covered plastic so IMO dont go out of your way for them.

Take a wheel off and cap and measure the hub bore, Best way to get the exact cap and numbers you need. Just make sure you tell them you have alloy wheels and not steel so you get the correct ones the first time. Good luck
Unread 03-14-2013, 07:26 PM   #6
MLaborde
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKiowaTJ View Post
I have them on my cherokee, Or atleast the ones in the first pic with the second pic center caps. They suck *** and are only crome covered plastic so IMO dont go out of your way for them.

Take a wheel off and cap and measure the hub bore, Best way to get the exact cap and numbers you need. Just make sure you tell them you have alloy wheels and not steel so you get the correct ones the first time. Good luck
Thanks for the reply!

Mine are the ones in the 1st pic. They look like hell. Actually, they look like acid has been splashed all over them. PO didn't treat the Jeep well.

I plan on attempting to use Rustoleum spray bedliner on them after prepping them with a wire wheel and sandpaper. I'm not sure if I will replace the caps with black caps or stay with chrome caps. Regardless, they will be replaced.
Unread 03-14-2013, 09:40 PM   #7
KKiowaTJ
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Im that lazy PO Mine look that or worse. Pure DD with no real cleaning and have let it go.

I did try a few things to see what works best, I got the same if not better shine in the second pic the size of a spoke and half of each middle.
What i used was never dull to get the dust and other crap off them and then used mothers billet polish and terry towels.
I didnt, But have in the past, Finish that with a wonder ball and a liquid or the mothers and it will get them as good as them can be in their condition.

Its easier to take a wheel off at a time and lay it flat and thats what my lazyness is lol. Im waiting for the warm weather to ***** its too hot to do it .
But thats my plan on the wheels and i know im not going to be wasting time. But it takes some time and elbow greese to get them to their new shine.

Tags
pacer , wheel brand

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.