Help ID Wheels - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Help ID Wheels

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 10-31-2013, 05:23 PM   #1
cjpryor

Help ID Wheels

I have two wheels with the jeep bolt pattern that on the surface look similar to Jeep rims but aren't. I searched for identifying marks and only found Kelsey Hayes and a symbol.

I think they may have been military because the original paint appears to be olive drab. They were then painted bright red and then a sloppy off color white. Thinking additional identification marks may have been hidden under a thick coat of brushed on paint, I removed much of the paint on one side of the rim with chemical paint stripper but could not find any other marks.

Any idea what these rims are for? I searched the web and these forums but could not find pictures of them. Here are some pics. I painted the only marks I found with white paint for better contrast.

Thanks,

Clay Pryor

cjpryor is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.