HELP!!.....Best suspension?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > HELP!!.....Best suspension??

Official Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair

Unread 07-06-2001, 02:31 AM   #1
Cliffhanger

HELP!!.....Best suspension??

I figure I would post this topic in this forum also. I'm looking for the best suspension I can get Spring and shocks for about $600 for an '84 Jeep cj7.
2.5inch lift. I've got 33inch tires and my suspension is shot to the point I cannot drive my (Dirty School Bus) Jeep anymore. You guys know how heart broken I am.

HEEELLLPP!!!

Cliffhanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2001, 04:45 PM   #2
damonejeep

There is alot to consider when buying a lift. Are you going off-road? Do you have a winch, heavier bumper, rear rack with attachments? Depending on these answers, will determine what kit you need.
Rubicon Express and BDS make a great kit for heavier rigs. Superlift makes a good lift for lighter rig. And if this kit will only be for looks and little off-road, Rancho makes a godd add-a-leaf kit, which will net you about 2.5 inches.
You should get more advice from this forum, so good luck.
94 4.0L YJ, 31x10.5 ProComp MT's, 3.5" BDS, lockers and 4:56 gears to come!
damonejeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.