Hankook Dynapro HT P225/75/R16 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Hankook Dynapro HT P225/75/R16

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in Stock

Unread 07-22-2014, 08:10 AM   #1
WVUFTBAL83
2004 WJ 

Hankook Dynapro HT P225/75/R16

I bought a used WJ a few months ago, and it came with a set of Hankook Dynapro HT on it. I love the tires. Wearing GREAT, etc. I have tried and tried looking for reviews on proper tire pressure online. My door tells me to run my tires at 33 PSI. What is the proper tire PSI to run in the summer months (NOW) and winter months. My daily commute to and from work is roughly 50 miles, so proper tire pressure during theses months are crucial. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you very much.

WVUFTBAL83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2014, 09:19 AM   #2
WXman
2001 WJ 

There is no proper "summer" or "winter" pressure. When the ambient temp is around 55 degrees (U.S. average) and the tires have been sitting for a while OUT of the sunlight, then you should air them to what is on the door jamb. If it says 33 psi...use 33 psi. Then don't worry about it.
'11 Mango Tango JKU Sport - Mods
'12 Dozer JKU Sport S - 6-speed - ACE rock rails - Max Tow package - Daystar spacers - 33x12.50 Duratracs
WXman is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.