Grabber AT2 or Dick Cepek Extreme Country - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Grabber AT2 or Dick Cepek Extreme Country

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 12-15-2015, 09:16 PM   #1
96-XJ
1972 CJ5 

Grabber AT2 or Dick Cepek Extreme Country

Buying new tires this week 35x12.5x15. Looking into a set of 5 of either of these two brands. I know one is an MT and other is an AT doesn't matter to me both will work for my driving style. I am more concerned about wear, the MT have a 1/16th more tread than the ATs but I feel they will wear faster???? I know the AT will ride better and probably last longer??? but who doesn't love the look of meaty tires!!! which would you take and why

97xj stock 200k
96-XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2015, 09:10 PM   #2
nolanbalzarini
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

the tire guy tried to sell me some of those dickcepeks when i went for a tire rotation. some mumbo jumbo about this weird cross hatched side wall or something. supposto be really tough

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.