Goodyear rebates for those looking to buy new tires. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Goodyear rebates for those looking to buy new tires.

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Unread 03-03-2012, 01:22 PM   #1
diddy2003
1984 CJ7 

Goodyear rebates for those looking to buy new tires.

For any of you guys interested in getting a new set of tires for your jeep, now might be a good time to do it. I have been looking at getting a set of tires for my CJ and I just noticed that goodyear is offering a $80 rebate, or $160 rebate if purchased using a goodyear card. That is pretty good imo. Check it out:

http://www.goodyear.com/en-US/tires/...s/tire-coupon/

I am getting a set of MTR w/ kevlar. I hope this helps someone else out. Deal is good through May 31st. I signed up for the card so that is 160 dollars off.

diddy2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
goodyear , rebates , tires. tire

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.